For the professional inline hockey player Revision Hockey developed the all new Ceramic Pro+ bearings. These bearings will bring you two things: incredible speed and durability. One box contains 16 high precision bearings. Increased outside wall thickness improves impact resilience and the 7 silicone nitrate ceramic balls, machine aligned in their reinforced nylon fiber retainer, are lighter and stronger then regular chrome steel balls. These ceramic balls will continue polishing the chrome steel raceways, which means you will stay fast. White steel shields with signature cyan blue printed RV logo keeps the dirt out. Our Synthetic Sweat lubricant is applied in the factory, making them ready the go when you unpack the tin box.
- 16x ABEC9 608 ceramic bearings rectangular tin box
- White metal shields with cyan blue print
- 7 high precision ceramic (Si3N4) balls
- Increased outer wall thickness
- Reinforced nylon ball retainer
- Tested and approved by Revision’s R&D team
- Indoor use (keep dry)