Revision Hockey’s all new Sevens bearings are the perfect mix between performance, durability and price. High precision stainless steel cage with reinforced nylon ball retainer. Seven machine aligned chrome steel bearing balls will make you go fast, game after game. Cyan blue metal shields with printed white signature RV logo on both sides keep the dust out. Don’t be fooled by the ABEC7 precision rating: the ABEC rating says absolutely nothing when skating: it’s about how well a bearing can handle the sideway forces and impact during a hockey game and after Revision’s R&D players tested dozens of bearings they all agreed these Sevens were unbeatable at this price point. These bearings come pre-lubricated with our Synthetic Sweat lubricant.
- 16x ABEC7 608 chrome steel bearings in rectangular tin box
- Cyan Blue metal shields with white print
- 7 high precision stainless steel balls
- Reinforced nylon ball retainer
- Synthetic Sweat lubricant
- Tested and approved by Revision’s R&D team
- Indoor use (keep dry)